Re: Mystery Part...Can anyone ID it? - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Are you sure that these are from your 9000? I have similar parts to mount and isolate noise from the electric fuel pump on my Volvo 1800E (mounts underneath the body in front of the fuel tank). I would guess that these also mount and isolate an electric motor of some sort, perhaps the window motor as Bernie suggested.
posted by 207.229.147...
Posts in this Thread:
- Mystery Part...Can anyone ID it?, Rob , Thu, 7 Jun 2018 20:53:22
- Re: Mystery Part...Can anyone ID it?, boot_sequence , Fri, 15 Jun 2018 20:42:34
- How big is it?, Larry West , Tue, 12 Jun 2018 12:22:071
- Re: Mystery Part...Can anyone ID it?, Bill Homer, Fri, 8 Jun 2018 12:39:15 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Mystery Part...Can anyone ID it?, cgwiz , Fri, 8 Jun 2018 08:56:56
- Re: Mystery Part...Can anyone ID it?, Bernie , Fri, 8 Jun 2018 04:08:40
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!