Re: Sawzall - Saab 9000 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
When I put in my SAS rear swaybar, I had rusted bolts, and the only solution I could come up with was to cut the old swaybar. Don't remember exactly why I had to do that, but I do remember I was able to complete the job. I went through something like 5 Sawzall blades cutting that hardened steel swaybar on my '91 9kT.
'87 900S 3-door (sold)
'88 9000T (rust in peace)
'91 9000T (son drives)
'93 9000 Aero (daily driver)
'95 9000 CSE (RIP)
'01 9-5 LPT wagon (RIP)
'02 9-3 Viggen (daily driver)
Posts in this Thread:
- Rear shock swap fail - LONG, skibumm100, Mon, 18 Jun 2018 05:18:59
- Re: Rear shock swap fail - LONG, DickT , Thu, 28 Jun 2018 14:03:32
- Managed to dodge this job..., Noel , Sun, 24 Jun 2018 09:06:02
- Re: Rear shock swap fail - LONG, JimO, Tue, 19 Jun 2018 06:33:08
- Yeah, been there...., andym, Mon, 18 Jun 2018 11:01:30
- Sawzall, Montana Tom , Mon, 18 Jun 2018 17:49:02
- Re: Sawzall, Montana Tom , Mon, 25 Jun 2018 22:15:31
- Re: Sawzall, MT-Erik , Tue, 19 Jun 2018 20:01:58 <-- Viewing This Message
- Drill, baby, drill!, Bill Homer, Mon, 18 Jun 2018 06:56:15
- Re: Rear shock swap fail - LONG, JerseySaab , Mon, 18 Jun 2018 06:37:01
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!