NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
at 150K I had my indy swap the F&R entire suspensions with the sport chassis kit and SAS bars. While I was on vacation. I had heard how bad it could be so I figured I'd let him have all the "fun."
I've done the heater core and a couple other fun 9K jobs, but glad I missed this one. This is one of the jobs when a lift, a lot of heat, and an air hammer are really welcome. IMHO, removing the rear sway bar improves access (a bit), although can have its own set of issues.
Sorry it has been so bad for you! Better luck with the rest of it!
1999 9-3 SE auto (daily driver)
1996 9000 CSE 5 speed (soon to leave)
2003 9-5 Linear SportWagon (wife's)
1984 C900 4 door Base model (RIP)
1995 9000 CS (sold)
1996 9000 CS (RIP)
2000 9-3 SE (RIP)
Posts in this Thread:
- Rear shock swap fail - LONG, skibumm100, Mon, 18 Jun 2018 05:18:59
- Re: Rear shock swap fail - LONG, DickT , Thu, 28 Jun 2018 14:03:32
- Managed to dodge this job..., Noel , Sun, 24 Jun 2018 09:06:02 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Rear shock swap fail - LONG, JimO, Tue, 19 Jun 2018 06:33:08
- Yeah, been there...., andym, Mon, 18 Jun 2018 11:01:30
- Sawzall, Montana Tom , Mon, 18 Jun 2018 17:49:02
- Drill, baby, drill!, Bill Homer, Mon, 18 Jun 2018 06:56:15
- Re: Rear shock swap fail - LONG, JerseySaab , Mon, 18 Jun 2018 06:37:01
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.