Re: thoughts on letting go? - Saab 9000 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Heater core is manageable - I've done one in the driveway in the winter (although it was a calm sunny day). Just be prepared for it to take longer than you thought, and you'll swear at least once... Actual changing of the core is very simple - it's getting the blower motor out of the way that's frustrating.
->Posting last edited on Tue, 7 May 2019 05:50:04.
'04 9-5 Arc
'98 9000 CSE
'97 9000 CSE
'93 900 S 3 door
Posts in this Thread:
- thoughts on letting go?, Matt, Fri, 26 Apr 2019 14:26:48
- Re: thoughts on letting go?, Matt, Tue, 14 May 2019 11:25:37
- Re: thoughts on letting go?, Rociero , Tue, 7 May 2019 03:41:54
- Re: thoughts on letting go?, Matthew Hutchinson, Sun, 5 May 2019 13:25:50
- And so?, vtsnaab , Tue, 14 May 2019 16:00:44
- Re: And so?, Matt, Thu, 16 May 2019 20:15:55
- Re: And so?, Matt, Thu, 16 May 2019 20:11:09
- Re: And so?, Matt, Thu, 16 May 2019 19:43:21
- Re: And so?, Name Left Blank, Wed, 15 May 2019 12:22:23
- Re: thoughts on letting go?, cgwiz , Mon, 6 May 2019 06:14:06 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: thoughts on letting go?, andtheHawks , Sat, 27 Apr 2019 16:24:07
- Re: thoughts on letting go?, Bill Homer, Sat, 27 Apr 2019 10:51:58
- Re: thoughts on letting go?, JerseySaab , Fri, 26 Apr 2019 17:20:23
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!