NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
The question related to the 9-5. SAAB spent a great deal of money on legal efforts to have the lights in the SAAB 9-5 be legal in all countries in which it would be sold. From the SAAB literature I have read, there is only one headlight assembly made for the 9-5. Agree wholeheartedly with Xenon being only available as OEM at large cost.
99 9-5SE, 2.3lpt
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 9-5 Xeon Bulbs?, Bill H, Mon, 02 Oct 2000 22:52:12
- Re: 9-5 Xeon Bulbs?, StanL, Wed, 04 Oct 2000 11:36:03
- xenon versus euro, and a euro question, Rafe , Mon, 02 Oct 2000 23:48:50
- Halogen Bulbs for a 92 9000S, matt, Sun, 18 Mar 2001 21:39:04
- Re: xenon versus euro, and a euro question, mark , Wed, 4 Oct 2000 20:09:04
- Back on 9-5 question, Ian Glenday , Tue, 03 Oct 2000 21:53:58
- Re: xenon versus euro, and a euro question, flm, Tue, 03 Oct 2000 09:00:57
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.