NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|Saab Model 99 Bulletin Board|
I sent an email off to Dan Morley, so hopefully he'll reply. His daughter had some stripe kits reproduced a few years ago, so maybe she still has some available.
posted by 71.74.226...
Posts in this Thread:
- "Saab Turbo" side decals, RadioFlyer , Thu, 1 Sep 2011 08:50:37
- Re: "Saab Turbo" side decals, alvaro isla, Fri, 9 Sep 2011 12:11:57
- Are OE on the shelf for 33 years still useable ?, BobD, Wed, 7 Sep 2011 08:42:19
- Re: "Saab Turbo" side decals, Andy in PDX, Thu, 1 Sep 2011 22:11:06
- Re: "Saab Turbo" side decals, DougM , Thu, 1 Sep 2011 19:39:05 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: "Saab Turbo" side decals, David Smith, Thu, 1 Sep 2011 13:41:27
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.