Re: K Jet parts, documents (another source) - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
wow, cool site.
Has anyone ever taken apart a fuel distributor to rebuild it w/ one of these rebuild kits?
Mine is a cast iron one #023 last few of the part #
here's the rebuild kit:
looks cool, but also tricky...what do ya think?
I'm trying to take apart one of my extras and i just can't seem to get the center threaded plunger sleeve out, and the 2 halves separated.
Funny thing is i've always been told never take this thing apart, and here i am, taking it apart!
posted by 71.150.25...
Posts in this Thread:
- K Jet parts, documents, thresholdmusic, Mon, 7 Nov 2011 06:29:23
- Re: K Jet parts, documents (another source), Gary Stottler , Tue, 8 Nov 2011 05:26:51
- Re: K Jet parts, documents (another source), thresholdmusic, Tue, 8 Nov 2011 12:40:21 <-- Viewing This Message
- Rebuilding K-jet parts, Gary Stottler , Wed, 9 Nov 2011 05:31:31
- Re: Rebuilding K-jet parts, thresholdmusic, Wed, 9 Nov 2011 06:54:50
- Re: Rebuilding K-jet parts, David Smith, Sat, 17 Dec 2011 07:50:02
- Re: Rebuilding K-jet parts (need pressure gauge!), Gary Stottler , Wed, 9 Nov 2011 10:51:30
- Re: Rebuilding K-jet parts (great documents!), Gary Stottler , Wed, 9 Nov 2011 10:43:18
- OK, got it...try this, thresholdmusic, Wed, 9 Nov 2011 08:30:46
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!