Don't know who snapped it up, but I was seriously interested. Just to deliberative as usual. The seller was kind enough to send a bunch of photos; looks like a nice car.
posted by 216.54.135...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 1979 96 v4 super, Scott Laminack, Wed, 22 Sep 2004 04:46:52
- Scott, in what part of the world do you live?, Alex, Tue, 28 Sep 2004 06:57:38
- Re: 1979 96 v4 super, Mikael H., Thu, 23 Sep 2004 19:24:00
- Re: 1979 96 v4 super, Bill Cooney, Mon, 27 Sep 2004 19:33:48
- (Drooling on my keyboard) Nice looking cars!, Jeff B, Mon, 27 Sep 2004 12:57:13
- Mikael H, please contact me off list..., Jonathan Dennis, Fri, 24 Sep 2004 08:31:42
- Re: Were you too late also?, STICKMAN, Wed, 22 Sep 2004 04:51:22
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!