95 Front shocks - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
I'd like a recommendation for front shocks on my 72' 95. It has some old and played out Monroes on it now and I am looking for something middle of the road to both stiffen and smooth. I have recently rebuilt lever shocks in the back so I'm not going to convert them.
posted by 68.58.221...
Posts in this Thread:
- 95 Front shocks, Derek900, Fri, 14 Apr 2017 20:37:04 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: 95 Front shocks, SaabDude , Thu, 20 Apr 2017 19:01:23
- Re: 95 Front shocks, eric in vermont , Sat, 15 Apr 2017 03:31:06
- Re: 95 Front shocks, Name Left Blank, Tue, 16 May 2017 13:37:08
- Re: 95 Front shocks, nekcarolyn , Tue, 16 May 2017 12:19:50
- Re: 95 Front shocks, derek900, Sun, 16 Apr 2017 05:42:57
- Re: 95 Front shocks, Nick Taliaferro , Sat, 15 Apr 2017 05:31:20
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!