Re: Fuel sender replacement, 1968 96 V4 - Saab Vintage Models Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|Vintage Models Bulletin Board|
i can't for the life of me remember what the Empty resistance is.. and what the full resistance is.. of the factory gauge...
but see the link below for examples of the different high/low empty/full readings...
AND LO AND BEHOLD.... There are a few examples of universal ones WHICH HAVE THE LOW FUEL WARNING LAMP OPTION!!! As this was a point of contention with going to a universal one... we lost the red light for low fuel....
Well, now maybe we can have our cake and eat it too...
->Posting last edited on Thu, 31 Aug 2017 23:41:36.
Posts in this Thread:
- Fuel sender replacement, 1968 96 V4, David, Thu, 6 Jul 2017 13:12:20
- Re: Fuel sender replacement, 1968 96 V4, SaabDude , Thu, 31 Aug 2017 23:37:31 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Fuel sender replacement, 1968 96 V4, SaabDude , Thu, 31 Aug 2017 23:30:55
- Re: Fuel sender replacement, 1968 96 V4, SaabDude , Thu, 31 Aug 2017 22:56:11
- Re: Fuel sender replacement, 1968 96 V4, SaabDude , Thu, 31 Aug 2017 22:46:41
- Re: Fuel sender replacement, 1968 96 V4, SaabDude , Thu, 31 Aug 2017 22:43:53
- Re: Fuel sender replacement, 1968 96 V4, Nick Taliaferro , Mon, 31 Jul 2017 05:46:28
- Re: Fuel sender replacement, 1968 96 V4, Donald Levesque, Wed, 12 Jul 2017 10:19:43
- Re: Plastic fender bead on yellow '65 95, Donald Levesque, Sun, 9 Jul 2017 06:33:27
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!