NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|Vintage Models Bulletin Board|
This works in my Custom built tank for the 95 Might be nice to build a damping circuit for the signals. Get a little gauge wiggle and low light blinking with tank sloshing. I have baffles but no foam. Built a taller tank, the battery is beside the tank in the space where the stock pancake tank was. New tank has 6.5gal usable, plenty for most trips. If going on a long adventure into the lands of 87only I take a spare 2.5gal of 93.
VDO 226-162 ALAS I ADJUSTABLE FUEL SENDER 6-15 3/4", 3-180 OHM
If I only knew decades ago that it would cost $30 to have a working light and gauge... Cost me that many times over to bribe people to bring gas when I forgot to write down mileage at fill up.
Posts in this Thread:
- Fuel sender replacement, 1968 96 V4, David, Thu, 6 Jul 2017 13:12:20
- Re: Fuel sender replacement, 1968 96 V4, SaabDude , Thu, 31 Aug 2017 23:37:31
- Re: Fuel sender replacement, 1968 96 V4, SaabDude , Thu, 31 Aug 2017 23:30:55
- Re: Fuel sender replacement, 1968 96 V4, SaabDude , Thu, 31 Aug 2017 22:56:11
- Re: Fuel sender replacement, 1968 96 V4, SaabDude , Thu, 31 Aug 2017 22:46:41
- Re: Fuel sender replacement, 1968 96 V4, SaabDude , Thu, 31 Aug 2017 22:43:53
- Re: Fuel sender replacement, 1968 96 V4, Nick Taliaferro , Mon, 31 Jul 2017 05:46:28
- Re: Fuel sender replacement, 1968 96 V4, Donald Levesque, Wed, 12 Jul 2017 10:19:43
- Re: Plastic fender bead on yellow '65 95, Donald Levesque, Sun, 9 Jul 2017 06:33:27
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.