NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|San Francisco Bay Area Saab Club Bulletin Board|
I'm interested. I'm working in Redwood City M-F and home in Lakeport (171 miles north) on weekends. But I'd probably go weekday or weekends.
Posts in this Thread:
- Local dealer new 9-5 unveiling??, don_young , Wed, 28 Jul 2010 13:28:27
- Re: Local dealer new 9-5 unveiling??, kipsaab , Thu, 9 Sep 2010 08:51:14 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Local dealer new 9-5 unveiling??, don_young , Fri, 13 Aug 2010 00:16:37
- Re: Local dealer new 9-5 unveiling??, Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 9 Aug 2010 20:20:10
- Re: Local dealer new 9-5 unveiling??, -993-, Sat, 7 Aug 2010 21:54:04
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.