Re: Contacts - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
In your picture, are the tabs black in color?? And the picture shows two of them?? Thanks.
posted by 65.184.24...
Posts in this Thread:
- Help - Rear Socket Part Number on Eeuroparts, JB, Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:05:18
- Re: Help - Rear Socket Part Number on Eeuroparts, Stephen Goldberger, Wed, 31 Aug 2016 07:24:45
- Re: Help - Rear Socket Part Number on Eeuroparts, JB, Wed, 31 Aug 2016 07:53:20
- Contacts, Stephen Goldberger, Thu, 1 Sep 2016 20:08:14
- If bulb fails you need to replace the socket, 900 EMS, Sat, 3 Sep 2016 13:42:47
- Re: Contacts, SWEDECAR , Fri, 2 Sep 2016 08:45:40
- Re: Contacts, JB, Wed, 7 Sep 2016 10:11:52 <-- Viewing This Message
- Nice photo, Stephen Goldberger, Fri, 2 Sep 2016 10:43:03
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!