'87 GLI 16V. Wouldn't trade it for the world. Of course, it hasn't moved in almost four years, it's collecting dust gracefully.
posted by 208.191.1...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Does it get hot in Sweden? (AC question), r2, Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:49:13
- Re: Does it get hot in Sweden? (AC question), kathyg-c, Mon, 2 Sep 2002 13:02:35
- My dealer said I need a new A/C compressor, Kathy M., Tue, 27 Aug 2002 15:32:58
- Yes, go back to dealer...., Ed G, Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:56:04
- Really Ed? i live in Tampa and, anthony , Tue, 27 Aug 2002 16:36:46
- Re: Really Ed? i live in Tampa and, roba, Wed, 28 Aug 2002 11:25:39
- sf, Randy, Wed, 28 Aug 2002 20:32:41
- Well, I am no a/c expert....., Ed G, Wed, 28 Aug 2002 07:27:37
- HOTlanta here . . ., jc, Tue, 27 Aug 2002 17:54:59
- Re: Does it get hot in Sweden? (AC question), Kathy M., Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:55:28
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!