posted by 216.163.2...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- SPEED QUESTION, Norman Wong, Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:31:55
- I believe it's 142 or 143mph, jeff, Thu, 12 Sep 2002 17:19:01
- Thanks for the SPEED QUESTION response, Norman Wong, Wed, 11 Sep 2002 14:05:18
- Be careful! Traded my Viggen to 4x4 to save my life..., Dave S, Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:31:24
- Road & Track lists 130 as top for 1999 9-3 and it IS..., Theo, Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:13:32
- Re: SPEED QUESTION, Dean, Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:57:19
- Never been above 135, Schu, Wed, 11 Sep 2002 07:18:36
- My Autobahn Raging Experience, Skippy, Tue, 10 Sep 2002 21:28:50
- Ive hit 250km/h indicated(1997 900t), nickR, Tue, 10 Sep 2002 21:10:23
- How fast did you get going? n/m, ChrisB, Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:42:48
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!