there is a TCM software update to correct that 2-3 flare,ask your dealer to update the software
posted by 68.83.91...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 2003 9.3 Vector Tranny Issue, Jon , Thu, 27 Nov 2003 18:05:39
- Re: 2003 9.3 Vector Tranny Issue, PK, Sat, 24 Jan 2004 11:42:50
- Re: 2003 9.3 Vector Tranny Issue, Jon , Fri, 28 Nov 2003 21:31:52
- Re: 2003 9.3 Vector Tranny Issue, JimBlake , Thu, 27 Nov 2003 20:25:32
- Re: 2003 9.3 Vector Tranny Issue, patprice, Thu, 27 Nov 2003 19:27:49
- Re: 2003 9.3 Vector Tranny Issue, buck, Thu, 27 Nov 2003 19:20:15
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!