NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|NG900 & OG93 Bulletin Board|
Imagine it this way: You are accelerating. You take the shifter and put it into nutral (while you still have the foot on the throttle) and then put it back into Drive. Some times the back into drive engagement is VERY harsh and some times not.
posted by 68.27.183...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 2003 9.3 Vector Tranny Issue, Jon , Thu, 27 Nov 2003 18:05:39
- Re: 2003 9.3 Vector Tranny Issue, PK, Sat, 24 Jan 2004 11:42:50
- Re: 2003 9.3 Vector Tranny Issue, Jon , Fri, 28 Nov 2003 21:31:52
- Re: 2003 9.3 Vector Tranny Issue, JimBlake , Thu, 27 Nov 2003 20:25:32
- Re: 2003 9.3 Vector Tranny Issue, patprice, Thu, 27 Nov 2003 19:27:49
- Re: 2003 9.3 Vector Tranny Issue, buck, Thu, 27 Nov 2003 19:20:15
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.