My 94 900 has had a few leaks over the 10 years I have had it (live in Texas!)
I went to Walmart and bought the pressure kit, small can of leak sealer, and can of r134a. Using the instructions on the kit and leak sealer sent that through the system first. Then refilled with r134a. It has been working fine for about 3 years now. Not a guarantee, but for ~$30-$50, might be something to try. Easy to do yourself, the valve is next to the battery.
posted by 12.161.7...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Air Conditioner - This is nuts!, Steve, Thu, 6 May 2004 13:15:47
- the line of death., patprice, Mon, 10 May 2004 20:50:55
- Thanks and a couple of follow up questions, Steve, Fri, 7 May 2004 08:48:57
- Re: Air Conditioner - This is nuts!, elliott, Fri, 7 May 2004 06:49:36
- This is what I did, James, Fri, 7 May 2004 06:29:33
- Re: Air Conditioner - This is nuts!, Mark , Thu, 6 May 2004 13:19:45
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!