But that OEM short route belt is too short to use a short belt with prior models! And the later upper idler wheel cannot be moved to the older vehicle either.
posted by 66.139.123...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Serpentine Snapped -- I'm Lucky, its 1 Degree Here, aerobee, Thu, 22 Jan 2004 22:15:50
- Same thing happened to me last week, VTim, Sat, 24 Jan 2004 10:20:06
- Re: Serpentine Snapped -- I'm Lucky, its 1 Degree Here, C Williams, Fri, 23 Jan 2004 17:14:24
- Lesson Learned: Don't Ignore Noises in Our Cars, Ian Glenday , Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:31:23
- Re: Serpentine Snapped -- I'm Lucky, its 1 Degree Here, Dean, Fri, 23 Jan 2004 07:53:28
- Re: Serpentine Snapped -- I'm Lucky, its 1 Degree Here, Rich, Fri, 23 Jan 2004 05:40:34
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!