They used to be my favorite too, but they've clearly run an algorithm that hiked all OEM parts by 5%. You can compare almost any OE part to the Saab list, increase the price by 5%, and hit the price they are charging to the penny.
I started to lose faith in them when they hiked all prices up to list as the warehouse closed in PA. Now they're just into outright deception and gouging.
posted by 173.76.11...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Eeuroparts 5% off Sale, Steve H , Tue, 7 Feb 2012 08:04:14
- Re: Eeuroparts 5% off Sale, JustinHiFi , Wed, 8 Feb 2012 20:45:41
- Re: Price bumps, DivrDon , Wed, 8 Feb 2012 19:51:19
- Re: Price bumps, DivrDon , Wed, 8 Feb 2012 19:49:35
- Everyone is paying more for everything right now, Chadwick , Wed, 8 Feb 2012 10:25:47
- eEuro still #1 in my books!, RBatsch, Wed, 8 Feb 2012 05:32:28
- Re: Eeuroparts 5% off Sale, EGD , Tue, 7 Feb 2012 16:37:04
- They did bump up prices about 5%, you are right., turrbo , Tue, 7 Feb 2012 09:23:19
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!