NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|NG900 & OG93 Bulletin Board|
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- MPG problems that can't be fixed, Adam from PA, Sun, 12 Feb 2012 10:46:22
- Re: MPG problems that can't be fixed, nwas, Sun, 12 Feb 2012 17:35:05
- I get 38-40 MPG on the Highway, but I'm stock..., Ron, Sun, 12 Feb 2012 11:43:02
- Come on..., Son of Saab, Tue, 14 Feb 2012 08:04:23
- Re: Come on..., Rizzlius, Tue, 14 Feb 2012 11:59:45
- T5 vs. T7, nwas, Mon, 20 Feb 2012 17:56:39
- Re: Come on...Yes, really, Turbo00, Thu, 16 Feb 2012 14:49:51
- Nowhere close to that for me, Noel , Tue, 14 Feb 2012 21:45:47
- these cars are great on the highway, Adam from PA, Sun, 12 Feb 2012 12:03:47
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.