I will look into wrapping something around those pins. I would not want to replace them with anything else, though, as they have to hold the bench in place in case of an accident (togehter with those hooks underneath the bench). No compromise on saftey, when it comes to my cara!
'95 900 SE
'91 928 S4
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Rattle - from rear bench hinges or headrests?, Jorg, Sun, 01 Oct 2000 02:05:48
- Just found the cause, but don't know how to fix..., Jorg, Mon, 02 Oct 2000 00:53:33
- Re: Another idea to consider, Stratmoen, Sun, 01 Oct 2000 22:48:17
- Strange thing to look at..., fsik, Sun, 01 Oct 2000 14:54:45
- Re: Rattle - from rear bench hinges or headrests?, George, Sun, 01 Oct 2000 12:20:08
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!