I don't think I explained myself well - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
I did not mean to not use the original pins in the hinge. I meant you could add a small rubber tube to take up the slack in the hinge. I did not have to do this because mine was as I have already described.
Posts in this Thread:
- Rattle - from rear bench hinges or headrests?, Jorg, Sun, 01 Oct 2000 02:05:48
- Just found the cause, but don't know how to fix..., Jorg, Mon, 02 Oct 2000 00:53:33
- Re: Another idea to consider, Stratmoen, Sun, 01 Oct 2000 22:48:17
- Strange thing to look at..., fsik, Sun, 01 Oct 2000 14:54:45
- Re: Rattle - from rear bench hinges or headrests?, George, Sun, 01 Oct 2000 12:20:08
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!