NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|NG900 & OG93 Bulletin Board|
hell, you wouldn't want to tow it w/ the viggen would you? tho my bro says he saw a viggen in UK w/ a trailer hitch and they cut up ugly the rear bumper to fit it! YUCK !
Posts in this Thread:
- Viggen love, Saabu , Mon, 30 Oct 2017 15:59:22
- Re: Viggen love, Saabu , Fri, 10 Nov 2017 20:50:48
- Re: Viggen love, Bernie , Tue, 31 Oct 2017 18:36:20
- Keeping mine primarily stock, MI-Roger , Tue, 31 Oct 2017 17:13:18
- Re: Viggen love, Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 31 Oct 2017 12:06:14
- Re: Viggen love, SPG Jr , Tue, 31 Oct 2017 04:23:25
- Re: Viggen love just fix whatever breaks i say ! & optimise it !, neil dale , Mon, 30 Oct 2017 17:54:09
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.