NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|NG900 & OG93 Bulletin Board|
Yes, I have added the Steering rack brace and larger rear antiroll bar to solve the excessive torque steer issue. I also added GenuineSaab's urethane transmission mount to cure the "magical mystery shifter" issue. And I don't have the Viggen wheels for two reasons; they were not on the car when I bought it, they have proven to be soft and subject to damage.
Otherwise stock. Stock airbox, stock exhaust, stock engine tune, stock intercooler, OEM tire size, etc.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan
2006 9-3SC 2.0T
2000 Viggen Convertible
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- Viggen love, Saabu , Mon, 30 Oct 2017 15:59:22
- Re: Viggen love, Saabu , Fri, 10 Nov 2017 20:50:48
- Re: Viggen love, Bernie , Tue, 31 Oct 2017 18:36:20
- Keeping mine primarily stock, MI-Roger , Tue, 31 Oct 2017 17:13:18 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Viggen love, Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 31 Oct 2017 12:06:14
- Re: Viggen love, SPG Jr , Tue, 31 Oct 2017 04:23:25
- Re: Viggen love just fix whatever breaks i say ! & optimise it !, neil dale , Mon, 30 Oct 2017 17:54:09
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.