NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|NG900 & OG93 Bulletin Board|
my bro said he saw a post on FB ( the Saab GB owners ? ) and the ones on offer were NOT like the originals the colors were reversed, not accurate, had chrome between them and the colors were off ,and they were $70 each ! I HOPE the ones Abbott Racing is selling are NOT the ones i'm referring to and are IDENTICAL to OEM as I like them and have some of their parts on my viggen! regards, Neil
Posts in this Thread:
- Viggen fender badges available again!, MI-Roger , Mon, 18 Dec 2017 09:55:11
- Re: Viggen fender badges available again! are they like the OEM, neil dale , Mon, 18 Dec 2017 22:36:30 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Viggen fender badges available YES ! but NOT like OEM !, neil dale , Tue, 19 Dec 2017 15:04:09
- Your Brother is right, these are not identical, MI-Roger , Tue, 19 Dec 2017 15:03:14
- The FB photo did look odd, but......, MI-Roger , Tue, 19 Dec 2017 08:21:47
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.