NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|NG900 & OG93 Bulletin Board|
Still an attractive metal badge for anyone needing badges on both fenders, but not a solution for someone only needing one badge to match the original.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan
2006 9-3SC 2.0T
2000 Viggen Convertible
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- Viggen fender badges available again!, MI-Roger , Mon, 18 Dec 2017 09:55:11
- Re: Viggen fender badges available again! are they like the OEM, neil dale , Mon, 18 Dec 2017 22:36:30
- Re: Viggen fender badges available YES ! but NOT like OEM !, neil dale , Tue, 19 Dec 2017 15:04:09
- Your Brother is right, these are not identical, MI-Roger , Tue, 19 Dec 2017 15:03:14 <-- Viewing This Message
- The FB photo did look odd, but......, MI-Roger , Tue, 19 Dec 2017 08:21:47
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.