NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|NG900 & OG93 Bulletin Board|
C900's had the little dashpot or whatever it was called on the throttle body to dampen the throttle when decelerating, but this on the Viggen is 1000 times worse. but i guess if a guy wants to power shift, its perfect...
i was just wondering if it could be the result of a vacuum leak....
1988 900 TC
2000 Viggen 3dr
Posts in this Thread:
- miscellaneous Viggen issues, appreciate your input, Saabu , Sat, 10 Feb 2018 10:40:55
- Re: miscellaneous Viggen issues, appreciate your input, Name Left Blank, Wed, 21 Feb 2018 17:27:03
- Aux input adapter kit + NHL app on your phone, SPG Jr , Wed, 14 Feb 2018 20:05:29
- RPM rise, none-yet, Mon, 12 Feb 2018 08:02:16
- Re: RPM rise, Saabu , Tue, 13 Feb 2018 21:13:33 <-- Viewing This Message
- Sent you a link, MI-Roger , Sat, 10 Feb 2018 14:55:22
- Re: miscellaneous Viggen issues, appreciate your input, Bernie , Sat, 10 Feb 2018 12:29:07
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.