Re: 2001 9-3 Convertible Top Won't Go Down - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
You can find the factory manual (Workshop Information System) available On this site on the FAQ page under the manuals section. It has all the details on the top.
What does your top do? How far does it get in the cycle?
posted by 71.174.2...
Posts in this Thread:
- 2001 9-3 Convertible Top Won't Go Down, KR, Thu, 5 Apr 2018 09:28:54
- Re: 2001 9-3 Convertible Top Won't Go Down, Bernie , Fri, 6 Apr 2018 17:57:40
- Re: 2001 9-3 Convertible Top Won't Go Down, none-yet, Fri, 6 Apr 2018 09:44:37 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: 2001 9-3 Convertible Top Won't Go Down time for tech 2 !, neil dale , Thu, 5 Apr 2018 21:46:551
- Re: 2001 9-3 Convertible Top Won't Go Down, Justin VanAbrahams, Thu, 5 Apr 2018 11:02:051
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!