NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|NG900 & OG93 Bulletin Board|
I 'assumed' my 2000 Viggen used the adhesive foam pads just like my 2000 9-5 and my other Saabs. Wrong!
I lost one of those tiny plastic locking grommets somewhere on the garage floor after wondering what was that subtle 'tink' sound I heard as the badge came flying up off the hood toward my face.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan
2006 9-3SC 2.0T
2000 Viggen Convertible
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- 2001 9-3 needs a HOOD EMBLEM!, Rick C., Tue, 10 Apr 2018 21:30:20
- THANK YOU ALL!!! I'll buy a new emblem. (n/m), Rick C., Sat, 14 Apr 2018 17:19:15
- Re: 2001 9-3 needs a HOOD EMBLEM!, Saabu , Wed, 11 Apr 2018 20:58:06
- Re: 2001 9-3 needs a HOOD EMBLEM!, dedec , Wed, 11 Apr 2018 10:25:23
- Re: 2001 9-3 needs a HOOD EMBLEM!, Viggener , Wed, 11 Apr 2018 04:27:511
- Re: 2001 9-3 needs a HOOD EMBLEM! well sorry i will say,IMHO, neil dale , Wed, 11 Apr 2018 02:31:201
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.