NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|NG900 & OG93 Bulletin Board|
Even you go to stage 4 Maptun still has you on the 2.5" BSR Sport flow exhaust Nick sells , i using that one and I like it, very refined yet assertive with just the right note.
Posts in this Thread:
- 2.5" or 3" exhaust, TomL, Sat, 14 Apr 2018 09:37:47
- 2.5" or 3" exhaust, SwedishDynamicsInc , Fri, 27 Apr 2018 09:33:351
- Re: 2.5" or 3" exhaust, TML , Mon, 23 Apr 2018 06:33:50
- Re: 2.5, neil dale , Mon, 23 Apr 2018 19:33:28
- Re: 2.5" or 3" exhaust, Nick Taliaferro , Tue, 17 Apr 2018 06:22:39
- Re: 2.5, neil dale , Sat, 14 Apr 2018 12:54:58
- Re: 2.5, lms, Mon, 16 Apr 2018 03:33:35
- Re: 2.5" or 3" exhaust, Classic Captain , Sat, 14 Apr 2018 12:08:38 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.