You can't do better than Viking Saab in Gaithersburg. They have a 10% off service coupon for new customers on their website. If you work in Bethesda, they are not too far away via Metro (Shady Grove) and a short Ride On bus ride (#58). They are masters of the C900 and are willing to use used or customer-sourced parts to help you fit your budget. If you don't require a loaner or being shuttled to work, these guys are great. I think they still give discounts to WASSAAB members too.
There is Scandinavian imports in Rockville, but they are pricey and I know others that have had trouble getting satisfaction at times. That being said, I have never used them.
posted by 68.50.4...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- new to Saabs and looking for a mechanic, Bevin Clare, Mon, 1 Sep 2008 08:41:36
- Re: new to Saabs and looking for a mechanic, Felix, Thu, 25 Sep 2008 07:34:00
- Did you find a mechanic in the DC area?, Dan, Thu, 18 Sep 2008 05:17:53
- Re: new to Saabs and looking for a mechanic, Dan, Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:41:42 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: new to Saabs and looking for a mechanic, Erica, Mon, 1 Sep 2008 23:16:28
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!