Peanut butter worked - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
A few posts on this bb (and a nissan and bmw board too) mentioned using pb to get wax off black trim. I tried it out and it worked great. Did all the black trim on my 9-3 with about three tablespoons of pb. Now I get to eat the rest!
I am attempting to attach a photo...we'll see how that goes.
1996 900SET 278,000
1999 9-3 conv. 74,500
posted by 70.234.253...
Posts in this Thread:
- Peanut butter worked, JamieZ, Sat, 16 Apr 2011 19:45:11 <-- Viewing This Message
- If peanut butter works, *any oil* will work. nm, Simon S, Wed, 14 Dec 2011 09:37:07
- Re: Peanut butter worked, CBS , Fri, 27 May 2011 18:31:47
- Did it leave a greasy film? seriously. Wanna see pic., Joeychess, Sun, 24 Apr 2011 10:31:51
- Temporary Solution, nwas, Sun, 10 Jul 2011 07:49:13
- here is the pic, ryan , Sun, 22 May 2011 15:26:24
- Eraser, Denis, Sun, 17 Aug 2014 13:40:45
- Thanks, ryan for photo fix...update..., JamieZ, Sat, 25 Jun 2011 20:25:44
- Re: here is the pic... Great improvement! n/m, Joeychess, Fri, 27 May 2011 22:30:03
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!