Thanks - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
I guess rustoleum is the product. I still don't know flat or gloss. I suppose I'll start with a flat finish and if I want to I can throw a gloss coat on top of that. Thanks again.
posted by 173.52.221...
Posts in this Thread:
- Rusty windshield wiper paint., firstname.lastname@example.org, Mon, 27 Jan 2014 20:40:28
- Re: Rusty windshield wiper paint., Jeremy R., Fri, 6 May 2016 16:42:23
- Thanks, adl6009, Fri, 31 Jan 2014 21:58:30 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Rusty windshield wiper paint., IndySaaber, Fri, 31 Jan 2014 09:44:59
- Flat black, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Tue, 28 Jan 2014 16:50:52
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!