It sould be coming soon - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
It sould be coming soon
Posted by Brett (more from Brett) on Wed, 2 Feb 2005 10:53:17
In Reply to: How 'bout now?..., Mike Lynch [Profile/Gallery]
, Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:34:11
If you look closely at the front bumper, it has the Americanized sidemarker light and reflector. Therefore this car is already being set up for the American market.
1996 900s vert.
posted by 158.94.14...
Posts in this Thread:
- Sport-Hatch in the desert...., Mike Lynch , Mon, 31 Jan 2005 12:52:23
- How did you get the pic?, Mattias.se, Fri, 4 Feb 2005 07:31:25
- It's a station wagon..., Erik, Wed, 2 Feb 2005 17:31:49
- can't see pic--properties sends you to hotmail. nm, elGT, Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:17:47
- How 'bout now?..., Mike Lynch , Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:34:11
- Re: How 'bout now?..., dennis, Sun, 27 Feb 2005 11:54:51
- It sould be coming soon, Brett, Wed, 2 Feb 2005 10:53:17 <-- Viewing This Message
- They should have built the 9X concept instead.., Yak, Tue, 1 Feb 2005 13:19:57
- Black rub strips, Stephen Goldberger, Tue, 1 Feb 2005 09:59:31
- Are they really going with those albino taillights? (-), Vlad, Tue, 1 Feb 2005 04:08:13
- Re: How 'bout now?..., JackF, Mon, 31 Jan 2005 22:26:15
- I think I'm getting it, when can we buy?, Caarma , Mon, 31 Jan 2005 22:24:37
- but, but, they already have a wagon! wheres the hatch?, baggsly , Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:51:19
- Umm... kind of hoped to see more "concept" ideas, AdamD, Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:59:26
- Re: How 'bout now?..., Dan , Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:29:23
- So far so good, saw, Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:03:11
- YES!, AdamB , Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:45:08
- Very nice..., Scott Paterson , Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:12:47
- Re: Most impressive..now need to convince wife! n/m, paul de k, Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:28:54
- Looks like a Saab front end with a Dodge Wagon backend, Trev, Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:45:58
- Very cool! Thanks Mike., NateinAA, Mon, 31 Jan 2005 14:25:28
- Clear taillights. Yech, say it ain't so! n/m, Craig, Mon, 31 Jan 2005 14:16:07
- I just don't like the station wagon look, NickR, Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:47:57
- Anymore pictures, Ivan, Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:47:11
- Wow, I'm impressed! Very impressed., Ivan, Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:44:33
- WOW! I'm surprised...., cryptical, Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:41:59
- Looking nice against the desert background n/m, TKC, Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:38:56
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!