poor MPG. The larger engine is losing more energy in the form of heat.
posted by 64.128....
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Fuel ecomony factors, Geoff, Mon, 12 Sep 2005 08:02:03
- Re: Fuel ecomony factors, Willy, Mon, 12 Sep 2005 23:14:30
- Linear = Aero mpg...., Mike Lynch , Mon, 12 Sep 2005 15:11:47
- Re: Fuel ecomony factors, keeton, Mon, 12 Sep 2005 13:51:48
- Higher displacement is causing your relatively, J, Mon, 12 Sep 2005 12:56:49
- I would think cylinder count would matter ..., Urby, Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:15:19
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!