NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Maybe my experience is too limited, but my Moto Guzzi is a pretty sporty shaft drive bike!
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- What industry is more innovative? Car or Motorcycle?, J, Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:45:12
- Re: What industry is more innovative? Car or Motorcycle?, Moonracer96, Mon, 30 Jan 2006 16:28:22
- Skip the Harley, but if you are going for a V twin then, Landjet , Sun, 29 Jan 2006 03:04:59
- next bike, Aero'ed, Sat, 28 Jan 2006 05:29:43
- Re: What industry is more innovative? Car or Motorcycle?, Gebster, Fri, 27 Jan 2006 16:19:09
- What, no K1200S?...., Mike Lynch , Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:43:44
- Tough question...., Thom, Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:11:31
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.