important in the points standing--which discouraged using anything that would cause drag. I won with a design made entirely of plastic drinking straws inserted into eash other, held together with dabs of hot glue.
The basic design was triangles linked together and attached at the weak midpoint of the other triangles--which gives some flex but ultimately will break to absorbe the impact.
posted by 67.10.240...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- WWWOT: Egg Drop, Will Lee, Thu, 16 Feb 2006 18:50:52
- Re: WWWOT: Egg Drop, Spiros T, Sun, 19 Feb 2006 06:48:03
- When I did it they used a timer which made velocity, Drew in Houston, Fri, 17 Feb 2006 18:22:19
- Re: WWWOT: Egg Drop, brian, Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:56:24
- Maple seed, CL9000, Fri, 17 Feb 2006 09:22:00
- is it an egg "case" or an egg "catcher" ?, Urby, Fri, 17 Feb 2006 08:39:24
- My design used balloons, Dave in Houston, Fri, 17 Feb 2006 08:05:14
- My kids had this in school..., Noel , Fri, 17 Feb 2006 06:03:25
- Re: WWWOT: Egg Drop, 79-900t , Thu, 16 Feb 2006 20:01:35
- Just in case, get a good "egg drop soup" recipe n/m, Geoff, Thu, 16 Feb 2006 19:48:31
- Re: WWWOT: Egg Drop, Bill Homer, Thu, 16 Feb 2006 19:46:43
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!