NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
I'm not a professional of any sort in the money business, just repeating what I heard one say... But in any case, you've never had a balance for any kind of loan at all? No mortgage? No car loan? No school debt? Man, I wish I knew what that was like!
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- They ran my credit----I am a 'ghost', Casper, Fri, 31 Mar 2006 00:05:44
- I've never seen utility bills on my credit report, J, Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:40:59
- Too bad that isn't a good thing..., NickR, Fri, 31 Mar 2006 04:43:42
- Re: One correction, AeroDave , Fri, 31 Mar 2006 06:32:04
- I don't think so, J, Fri, 31 Mar 2006 07:38:22
- Re: Like I said..., AeroDave , Fri, 31 Mar 2006 12:02:13
- I have to agree with AeroDave, Eiron, Fri, 31 Mar 2006 11:57:26
- possibly they meant dont pay off as in closing acct...., baggsly , Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:09:29
- Agreed! (me too But only 750) n/m, TonyM, Fri, 31 Mar 2006 09:30:58
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.