NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Absolutely! It means you don't want your photo taken! Kidding! I bet there is a photocell setup buried in the door and as another said, this will allow you to skip that circuit slowing you down.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Elevator Photo Bypass Button?!?, Scott Paterson , Tue, 26 Dec 2006 11:26:10
- recommend google searchs on everything...this, JohnB, Sat, 30 Dec 2006 14:11:47
- Re: Elevator Photo Bypass Button?!?, Camm , Wed, 27 Dec 2006 20:15:29
- Re: Elevator Photo Bypass Button?!?, Eric, Wed, 27 Dec 2006 04:30:55
- Re: Elevator Photo Bypass Button?!?, oldsaab , Tue, 26 Dec 2006 14:35:44
- You live in CA ?, dtech, Tue, 26 Dec 2006 13:25:58
- Dentist? Smile, You're on Candid Camera n/m, -993-, Tue, 26 Dec 2006 12:37:32
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.