Re: Wow 3 of 5 Saab waves returned today ... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Most Recently Edited Saabnet.com Photo Galleries]
Re: Wow 3 of 5 Saab waves returned today ...
Posted by Talladega900 [Email] (more from Talladega900) on Sat, 21 Apr 2007 17:47:47
In Reply to: Wow 3 of 5 Saab waves returned today ..., SeeVTSaab, Tue, 17 Apr 2007 15:29:32
I do it all the time. Most return waves come from C900's when I'm in one of mine. Rarely do I see a return when we're in the 9-5 Aero.
Similar responses when I'm driving the GTO and wave to another (extremely rare) GTO.
'91 900 Turbo SE Convertible
'93 900 Turbo Commemorative Edition, #116, modified
'02 9-5 Aero SportWagon, modified
Posts in this Thread:
- Wow 3 of 5 Saab waves returned today ..., SeeVTSaab, Tue, 17 Apr 2007 15:29:32
- Re: Wow 3 of 5 Saab waves returned today ..., Talladega900, Sat, 21 Apr 2007 17:47:47 <-- Viewing This Message
- Not a Saab to Saab Wave But Impressive., No Snaab, Wed, 18 Apr 2007 18:56:10
- Too scared to wave in LA. :(, X, Wed, 18 Apr 2007 14:07:11
- waving, tsw, Wed, 18 Apr 2007 13:56:18
- Got a wave from a 9-3 while driving my C900, barney, Wed, 18 Apr 2007 08:53:22
- Re: Wow 3 of 5 Saab waves returned today ..., swede-murphy , Tue, 17 Apr 2007 23:45:49
- I only wave at C900's, No Snaab, Tue, 17 Apr 2007 19:30:47
- Re: Waves returned ..., DivrDon , Tue, 17 Apr 2007 16:54:33
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!