and pulls right out in front of me as I'm crusing down the road, so the fogs stay on day and night.
It's more of a "be seen" because my car is so invisible....
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Someone asked about slow left lane drivers last week?, Chaz, Thu, 10 Jan 2008 03:22:29
- New road signs in Michigan regarding this......, MI-Roger , Fri, 11 Jan 2008 11:36:33
- only as effective as enforcement...see CT., SloopJohnB, Fri, 11 Jan 2008 09:00:09
- 'bout time!, Noel , Thu, 10 Jan 2008 18:23:36
- Similar law in PA..., Dan, Thu, 10 Jan 2008 16:01:05
- Interesting that it's Oklahoma, Erik919kt , Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:44:33
- I don't mind domestic left lane hogs so much..., Mike Lynch , Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:56:30
- Praise the dieties!, ChuckD , Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:28:20
- Re: Someone asked about slow left lane drivers last week?, Jon in MN, Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:51:34
- Ooops, OhSaabIAOh, Thu, 10 Jan 2008 06:43:48
- FINALLY!, JMJ in NC, Thu, 10 Jan 2008 05:31:52
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!