A couple of weeks ago, you started a thread about AudiWorld's new format, I had no idea what you were talking about as it had not really changed - yet. Here's the press release issued yesterday:
posted by 98.210.195...
AudiWorld to Migrate to vBulletin Discussion Forum Software
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Audiworld Changed Their BB Format..., Scott Paterson , Fri, 6 Jun 2008 21:49:38
- Re: Audiworld Changed Their BB Format..., Bill Homer, Wed, 25 Jun 2008 19:05:09
- Familiar with both, Bill Homer, Tue, 10 Jun 2008 06:36:25
- Format/ content, AlS , Sat, 7 Jun 2008 08:51:08
- Looks pretty slick & use-able!, Jonathan Scupin , Sat, 7 Jun 2008 08:14:20
- Re: BB Format..., BobS, Sat, 7 Jun 2008 08:06:54
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!