NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
I hope GM keeps Saab and nurtures it, but congress won't want to hear about business as usual. I've commented A LOT about the loans for GM, Ford, and Chrysler, and I've summarized my thoughts here on my blog...
The U.S. Government Must Provide Loans to Assure The Survival of GM, Ford, and Chrysler
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- GM may "shed or drop" Saab..., alsmms, Thu, 27 Nov 2008 06:07:15
- My long take on the loans for the Detroit 3, Caarma , Fri, 28 Nov 2008 21:31:27
- SAAB resale really can't get much worse N/M, Tom, Thu, 27 Nov 2008 17:44:29
- Re: GM may "shed or drop" Saab..., JohnA , Thu, 27 Nov 2008 16:40:22
- Let me do the planning for GM and Saab....., TKC, Thu, 27 Nov 2008 09:16:57
- Eliminate all but the top 5 sellers, pony, Fri, 28 Nov 2008 03:55:16
- BTW Buick is selling strong in China but the....., TKC, Thu, 27 Nov 2008 18:54:27
- Totally agree with Saab and Volvo returning to..., ryan, Thu, 27 Nov 2008 15:30:09
- I like it but ..., DivrDon , Thu, 27 Nov 2008 09:55:19
- We're on about the same page, Noel , Thu, 27 Nov 2008 09:52:52
- Not to be pessimistic, but, Noel , Thu, 27 Nov 2008 07:50:46
- Re: GM may "shed or drop" Saab..., Jeff S, Thu, 27 Nov 2008 07:18:17
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.