NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
I very rarely have problems using American Express anywhere in the CT area of the US. It probably is not much help, but I have a savings and checking account with Peoples bank and my ATM card doubles as a Debit Card and Mastercard Mastermoney Card. I can swipe it as a credit card and the money is taken from my checking account a few days later, or I can swipe it as a debit card, entering my PIN (which I hate doing) and the money comes out right away. I have to pay a dollar a month though for the MasterMoney card thing. Maybe Bank of America has a similar setup with Visa? You just have to be careful, if you run out of funds you get lots of nasty overdraft fees...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- credit card question, yaofeng, Mon, 2 Mar 2009 14:59:04
- Re: credit card question, AeroLady, Mon, 2 Mar 2009 20:55:47
- BOA debit card, BlaaSaab, Mon, 2 Mar 2009 20:03:50
- What I do, Noel , Mon, 2 Mar 2009 17:45:59
- Re: credit card question, B Millar , Mon, 2 Mar 2009 17:40:17
- Re: credit card question, Craig, Mon, 2 Mar 2009 16:50:00
- They can't do overnight w/ 8:00am delivery?, Bill Homer, Mon, 2 Mar 2009 16:10:28
- Re: credit card question, Andy in Denver, Mon, 2 Mar 2009 15:15:18
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.