... Fiat is a loss-making company;
has a debt of about 6 bn Euros;
Has no significant market share in any market outside of Italy.
but hey, in Berlusconi-country anything seems to be possible 8-)
posted by 217.77.15...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Fiat Chief Confirms Desire to Buy Saab - Article, Brian, Wed, 6 May 2009 16:00:21
- A green method spurs Fiat's madness (article) nm, JohnA , Mon, 11 May 2009 07:23:01
- "GM has until the end of June to sell Saab" n/m, Savary , Thu, 7 May 2009 05:36:25
- hey why not?, moeman, Wed, 6 May 2009 19:48:18
- Re: Fiat Chief Confirms Desire to Buy Saab - Article, BAAB , Wed, 6 May 2009 16:06:43
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!