NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Another way to search is Ebay. I needed an inexpensive small camera for outdoor use. If I drop it in a creek, I can at least retrieve the battery and memory card. This is kind of a 2 step process. Use one of the rating/review services like Digital Camera Resource Page http://www.dcresource.com/. Go to their list of "discontinued cameras" and you will be overwhelmed with the choices. I like Olympus and stumbled on to a great Ebay store which brings me to the second step. The store "Olympusauctions" sells refurbished cameras with either a "Buy it Now" price or you can play the auction game. Took me 4 trys, but I got a great little camera for $60 (FE-370) with a 1 yr. guarantee. These cameras are like cars, depreciate rapidly and always upgraded. This camera had features that surpassed a 2 yr old Canon and Olympus that ran over $300 when new.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- O.T. advice about digital cameras, Finch, Wed, 5 Aug 2009 21:57:42
- I'm previous Canon user turned to Fuji, boramiNYC, Mon, 10 Aug 2009 18:36:16
- Re: O.T. advice about digital cameras, BobS, Fri, 7 Aug 2009 09:35:49
- Use expert reviews, BlaaSaab, Fri, 7 Aug 2009 07:22:49
- Two words: Canon PowerShot, Noel , Fri, 7 Aug 2009 05:11:09
- Big display screen..Wide Angle, Mike Lynch , Thu, 6 Aug 2009 15:25:12
- Leica?, Finch, Thu, 6 Aug 2009 15:23:15
- I agree with the Canon people - not because, NHWayne, Thu, 6 Aug 2009 14:41:31
- Re: O.T. advice about digital cameras, Redrider9-3 , Thu, 6 Aug 2009 11:35:03
- I can tell you what camera not to get..., B Millar , Thu, 6 Aug 2009 08:43:33
- not my experience!, CY, Fri, 7 Aug 2009 14:01:12
- Sony makes great video cams, but their, Noel , Thu, 6 Aug 2009 14:24:11
- Re: Is this the return of SunGreen?, paul de k , Thu, 6 Aug 2009 11:28:17
- Re: I can tell you what camera not to get..., RobsSaab , Thu, 6 Aug 2009 09:33:29
- Look for a wide angle lens, DivrDon , Thu, 6 Aug 2009 08:34:58
- Re: O.T. advice about digital cameras, pete, Thu, 6 Aug 2009 06:50:53
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.