I've followed digital camera scene since 2000. Amazing improvement. All my Canons cannot take true violet. they turn em into very blueish purple. so after seven years of loyalty to Canon, switched to Fuji F30 and pretty impressed. Current Fuji's are just as good as Canons imho. You'll pay more for Canon name, so not very good value.
posted by 64.255.180...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- O.T. advice about digital cameras, Finch, Wed, 5 Aug 2009 21:57:42
- I'm previous Canon user turned to Fuji, boramiNYC, Mon, 10 Aug 2009 18:36:16
- Re: O.T. advice about digital cameras, BobS, Fri, 7 Aug 2009 09:35:49
- Use expert reviews, BlaaSaab, Fri, 7 Aug 2009 07:22:49
- Two words: Canon PowerShot, Noel , Fri, 7 Aug 2009 05:11:09
- Big display screen..Wide Angle, Mike Lynch , Thu, 6 Aug 2009 15:25:12
- Leica?, Finch, Thu, 6 Aug 2009 15:23:15
- I agree with the Canon people - not because, NHWayne, Thu, 6 Aug 2009 14:41:31
- Re: O.T. advice about digital cameras, Redrider9-3 , Thu, 6 Aug 2009 11:35:03
- I can tell you what camera not to get..., B Millar , Thu, 6 Aug 2009 08:43:33
- not my experience!, CY, Fri, 7 Aug 2009 14:01:12
- Sony makes great video cams, but their, Noel , Thu, 6 Aug 2009 14:24:11
- Re: Is this the return of SunGreen?, paul de k , Thu, 6 Aug 2009 11:28:17
- Re: I can tell you what camera not to get..., RobsSaab , Thu, 6 Aug 2009 09:33:29
- Look for a wide angle lens, DivrDon , Thu, 6 Aug 2009 08:34:58
- Re: O.T. advice about digital cameras, pete, Thu, 6 Aug 2009 06:50:53
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!