I'll second the vote on Gen. AltimaxHP. Have them on my '03.
Had a set of AVON, great early on but in mid20's mi gave a
terrible hellicopter noise. Scraped for the GEN's.
posted by 72.133.206...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Tire Treadwear Temp/Traction rating?, B Millar , Sat, 13 Mar 2010 09:24:51
- Bridgestones, Gargoyle , Mon, 15 Mar 2010 05:46:50
- some performance/wear tradeoffs..., James, Sun, 14 Mar 2010 06:54:10
- About the Toyos >, Bill Davies , Sun, 14 Mar 2010 03:01:48
- Re: Tire Treadwear Temp/Traction rating?, LesH , Sat, 13 Mar 2010 15:37:03
- One thing to keep in mind, JMF , Sat, 13 Mar 2010 12:41:41
- Treadwear rating is up to each manufacturer..., REM in Seattle , Sat, 13 Mar 2010 09:37:01
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!