The plastic snap-in ones work well for me too. In a fairly wooded area it's gone from a constant battle to in the fall to keep the gutters clear to a once a year job.
posted by 71.163.215...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- OT--raingutter covers, fraero95, Tue, 13 Apr 2010 07:01:46
- My mom stuck some Gutter Helmets on., EricG, Wed, 14 Apr 2010 14:56:59
- Took my gutter off, AlS , Tue, 13 Apr 2010 10:26:41
- Re: OT--raingutter covers, Don M, Tue, 13 Apr 2010 08:05:28
- Ditto, JMJ in NC, Tue, 13 Apr 2010 12:34:29
- Agreed..., Craig, Tue, 13 Apr 2010 08:32:43
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!